Saturday, August 2, 2014

Classy or Trashy : CROP TOPS

   


  Here is a new fashion installment to my blog as we act the question... is it CLASSY or TRASHY?! Todays topic: crop tops

     When I first saw a crop top my initial thought was "Wheres the rest of her shirt?"



This half top trend has been around for awhile, and has started becoming more popular in the media.



Youtubers, bloggers, and stores have all been sporting the look. Especially now that summer is in it's prime.


Many contain "gray area" sayings.






I do think crop tops have the ability to be tasteful if worn correctly. In my opinion, If you're gonna wear a crop top you might as well go out in your bra. Making crop tops...









Do you agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments below. What should my next Classy or Trashy post be?






No comments:

Post a Comment